Friday, January 8, 2010

I was wrong.


So, I originally started a blog because I sit here day after day with SO MANY random things running through my head all the time. I'm sure Chris is sooo over me telling him about what I think about so and so's facebook picture or posting or asking if he liked this room decor or that makeup look. But, it turns out that I really don't have anything that interesting to say. I have a total writers block and the sad thing is, I don't even have to write about anything good or important because this is not getting graded and not too many people are judging, or for that matter enjoying, my posts ;) I've also been more busy than I ever recall myself being. But hang in there any friends that might care, I am soon to get back on this blog idea and I'm sure post something greatly interesting! or not. To be continued....................

1 comment:

  1. Edward "I'm-gna-soon-passout" VicentiJanuary 8, 2010 at 3:30 PM

    LOL. I'm holding my breath till you blog. So, you better hurry up or there will be one less Ed in the world. :0D

    P.S. I love the music here! :)

    ReplyDelete